Sunday, March 25, 2007

Having Everything T_T

its my sig for forums.. oh yes! i've downloaded an GIF animated banner .. and its oh so cool ..
im addicted to it now .. though its trial is just 15 days ..
it lets u used the whole package .. hihi ^^
soo nice of it .. i have made a lot now .. hihi =]

about the title .. i dunno ..
i just woke up and i just feel like saying this words : 'Having everything
is not enough' .. hmmmmm .. i feel sad though ..
my 08 didnt come here in our house today ..
maybe he's busy, he still havent text me ..
(he must have a valid explanation or else?) >_<

Currently : listening to Sulat by moonstar88, my 08's fave song .. hihi =]
Into : GIF banner maker pro v.6
Mood : sad .. because i miss him ..
So : cheer up and try something new that will make u
stop thinking about him for awhile ..

oooh drop by my friendster give some testi kei ?
www.friendster.com/elleiruam

and btw, heres my o8's link if u wanna see him .. no flirting and no adding..
he will just dis-approve the request .. >_<
http://www.friendster.com/13178552

ok.ok. i will start updating this again .. i kinda misssh this blog .. ^^
m u c h..L u r v e

No comments: