Monday, March 26, 2007

Animated .. ^^





whiiie .. so hows is it ? .. what do u think ? ..
i know its not too cute but for me it is .. lolx .. i luv the colors ..
theyre for the Makulet mods and Designing mods in our forum Azteeg ..
i do invite all of u there .. hihi =]
www.z10.invisionfree.com/azteeg



soo cool in there .. lolx =] and friendly people there too .. mwa !



oh btw, today is the swimming of our section .. yay !
but not yay because i wasnt been able to join them since my
*ehem* strict mom and dad didnt let me to .. grr ..
oh well, what can i do ? .. im obedient .. hurhur ! >_<
(i wonder what they're doing now?) .. hmppf ..
my dad even ask me "may sama ka nang loob saken?" .. he asked ..
"ahh nofe" .. i replied, while my eyes starting to build crystal tears ..



btw, awhile ago when my 08 is still here, we watch infection ..
whoooa ! its way too yuckiiie ! it makes me puke .. lolx >_<
it says there that what colors we see are just eyes imagination ..
just like an apple .. the color red is only made by your eyes .. *coooool*



Currently : chatting in ym .. devilish_ellei .. and listening to Grillz - Nelly ..
Mood : feeling weird .. lolx >_<
So : make some more animated thinggies before the 15day trial expired ..
Inluv : with him ? .. lolx .. and the song Huling Pagkakataon .. ^^





*cant wait to watch RV now* .. mwa !
m u c h...L u r v e .. ^^

No comments: